Parent Portal Help
Getting Your Account Number and PIN
You must first register at your child's school to receive a Parent
Portal Account Number and PIN. Call your child's school for details.
If you have more than one child enrolled in Marion County Public
Schools, you need visit only one school to register your account and add all
your students to that account, no matter which school they attend.
Once you have registered your Parent Portal account, follow the
instructions below to activate the account.
Activating Your MCPS Parent Portal Account
To activate your MCPS Parent Portal Account:
- Click the 'Account Activation' link on the left side of the page.
- On the next page, click the Parent Portal Account Activation image on the top
right side of the page.
- On the next page, click the I Accept button on the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, click the Begin button on the bottom of the page.
- Complete the 4-step Account Activation process. You will then be able to
log into the Parent Portal.